Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
• We suggest that all tee times must be made either on-line or through the Arcis Golf mobile app. Walk up play is discouraged.
• At this time, we are only requesting credit card payment for all transactions. Credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• Superstition Springs will no longer be able to accommodate requests for complimentary "individual carts". Requests for "individual carts" will be based on availability and can be rented for $20.
* If you choose not to rent a cart wearing a facemask is the appropriate protocol if social distancing is not possible (per CDC recommended guidelines)
* It is suggested that you play golf with those that you are comfortable riding with.
• If you book your tee time together it is expected that you ride together. If you are booked as a single and would prefer an "individual cart" it will be provided based on availability.
• Please call the golf shop one day prior to your tee time to check cart availability.
* Walkon play will be based on availability.
• The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is being strictly enforced and masks are required when on property.
• Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.• We have increased spacing on the driving range which reduces our capacity. Please limit your time to accommodate all members and guests. Range balls are being cleaned regularly between golfers.
• Restaurants and snack bars will be open in a limited capacity based on the state mandated requirements. You will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the clubhouse unless you are eating in the grill. Beverage carts will be available in compliance with local mandates. All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
• All golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area.
• Public spaces within the clubhouse will require a mask to be worn. We will increase sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
• Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that your wash your hands (while humming or singing your favorite tune) prior to a quick departure from the club.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
Superstition Springs Golf Club